Friday 11 October 2019

Cooler weather.

While the weather has been so hot, I haven't been contacting people to take quilts.  I know the quilts are only snuggle quilts rather than bed quilts, but still, when the temperature is over 30C, it's not really the time to think about quilts!  So once September came, I was on the phone! 


First stop was Rainbows Children's Hospice, where they were delighted to take some quilts. 



Next was to contact Rosemary from the Diana Service to get some hugs for her very poorly children. She had some thank you cards for me too.  I especially like the one with Santa and a snowman on it!  Very appropriate!  



Then I contacted Asha, who works in the Highfield area of Leicester as a Health Visitor.  She has recently been promoted to head of three teams, so she took quilts to share around.  



Her teams were so pleased to get the quilts (a first in their area) that they sent more photos for me! 



Love the fact that the photos are all taken in staff rooms! 


Thank you so much busy people for taking the time to show your appreciation.  




No comments: