Thursday 31 December 2020

Definitely the last delivery of the year!

 Earlier in the autumn I had put out feelers to some organisations which I thought might like quilts.  They hadn’t got back to me, so I didn’t badger them.  It’s a tough time for charities and other organisations at the moment.  Then suddenly I had a phone call from Homestart in Market Harborough, to say they would love some quilts for their youngsters.  Their office is a bit tricky to find, but as Paula and I had been before, I had a good idea where to go.  


They just needed ten quilts and this gorgeous tumbler quilt was much admired.  
So far this year I have delivered 215 quilts, which, in the middle of a pandemic, is a great total!  Thank you to everyone who sewed or donated.  Looking forward to an actual meet up soon. 
Happy New Year to all! 


No comments: