Thursday 15 September 2016

Fostering Futures

This morning Paula, Maria and I drove through the morning mist to Bingham to meet Judy and deliver some quilts.  When we arrived we were delighted to meet Steph, who is one of the heroes who foster children needing a little extra care.  It's. A good job the cafe where we usually meet was quite busy, as we had a good laugh and weren't perfect sedate customers at all!  I love being a Linus coordinator - you get to meet such lovely people! 


Maria was a stalwart and took this photo of Judy, myself and Steph holding up this gorgeous Ohio star quilt, just one of 50 going off to brings hugs to deserving children.  Thank you so much all of you for a lovely morning! 

1 comment:

June said...

I have enjoyed looking at your blog (first time) and am glad I found you. I live in North Carolina, USA and am involved with the Project Linus group in Galax, Virginia. I have not been able to make any small quilts in awhile because of my arthritis,(I am a retired long-arm quilter), but have gotten some wonderful new ideas from your blog here. I wish you and your group much success. God Bless your efforts.